Kelsey + Tom
We really enjoyed working with Kelsey and Tom to bring their vision together. Creating a wedding ceremony/reception in a high school cafeteria was a first for us but with some fun lighting, a bit of draping and beautiful tables we helped transform it into a great place to celebrate!
Some highlights for us at this wedding:
- Lots of personal little touches – small photos of them throughout the years on the tables, stationery designed by Tom, personal wedding toppers
- The beautiful ceremony backdrop, created by Kelsey and her grandparents!
- Bright sunflower bouquets
- Molly’s daughter Nora as the flowergirl!
- How relaxed Kelsey and Tom were throughout the whole process and how they enjoyed their day
- Getting married in a space that meant a lot to them (BJM cafeteria, where they went to high school together)
- Incorporating their 2 dogs into the ceremony
Planning – Lux Events
Floral – Little Shop of Flowers
Photographers – Jeremy Marucot
Bartending – Elite Bartending
Rentals – Handy Rentals
DJ – DJ Dr. J & DJ Drewski
Cake – Cakes By Jen
Macarons – Wild Serendipity Foods
Popcorn – Prairie Poppins