Introduction to Event Planning
(with special emphasis on the steps you need to start your own business)
Are you interested in the event planning industry? Are you in love with event design, but need some hands-on experience? Have you started your own business but need some portfolio work? When I started in the event industry, I didn’t have a course like this which answers critical questions early on and allows you to get immediate hands-on experience.
- We will take you through the ins and outs of the event industry in Saskatoon including:
- How to identify who your ideal client is
- What tools you need to get started and how to get your name out there!
- Hands-on tablescape design at Handy Special Events
- Professional photography of your tablescapes to use to start your own portfolio by Matt Ramage with MJ&Co.
- Professional headshots (the value in this alone is over $500)
Saturday, June 23rd from 9:00am-6: 00 pm
Investment: $499.00 + gst
“I wanted to thank you again for hosting your first event! I was feeling lost and unsure of my next steps as I navigate the execution and start-up of White Owl Events and Promotions. I left that evening with a new found energy and validation that I am on the right path, and can and will be successful. Thank you for being a leader with an open and authentic approach to the events industry in Saskatoon. Your positive and encouraging energy will be a source of great leadership in our industry!” -Chelsea McLean-Pitre, White Owl Events and Promotions
“Molly’s mentorship class gave me the confidence boost I needed to know that I have potential to make a start in the event industry. She shared about her startup, lessons learned, and professional event advice – key insights I have been searching everywhere to find! And she shared it so generously!” -Amanda McQuaid