Another week nearly at an end! It is a blustery cold day here in YXE so I am sitting cozied up in a large knitted sweater with a large mug of tea. Here is a round-up of some interesting things we have been reading about this week:
- If you are looking to shy away from a traditional registry check out Thankful Registry. It seems like a great way to gather items from many different shops and has a nice, clean interface.
- Speaking of registries, here is a great list of alternative registry ideas…I would love to receive a monthly wine subscription! (via Style Me Pretty)
- Double-stuffed oreo jello shots. I am pretty sure that is all that needs to be said. (via A Beautiful Mess)
- Now that January resolutions are over (…just me?), it’s time to ‘treat yo’self’ in February with this amazing Pear & Poppy Seed Layer Cake. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
- If you are like me and thinking about hosting a ‘Gal-entines’ Day party with some of your closest lady friends why not make it a baking party? Or a whiskey tasting party? (via Oh So Beautiful Paper and Style Me Pretty)
Check back with us next week for a week full of red hearts and romance!