Friday Faves – August Edition
What a beautiful summer we have been having in Saskatoon! All of the many summer brides have had the best weather. I know that we have been maximizing on the sun during the weekends. It times like these that make you forget (mostly) about what’s to come in a few months…but never mind that for now! On a happier note, check out what we’ve been inspired by this week before you head off to the beach:
- Wow. This garden wedding I found today on Style Me Pretty has me in awe. The flowers are absolutely stunning!
- Speaking of flowers, do you know what your wedding flowers mean? This was fun to read! (via Brides)
- This weekly printable calendar is going to keep me so organized! (via A Fabulous Fete)
- Is it almost Happy Hour? It is on the Oh So Beautiful Paper blog! Check out these delicious looking Boozy Piña Colada Milkshakes
- Are you hosting a summer party or even just going out for a picnic with friends? Check out this clever DIY project on Cupcakes and Cashmere! Your plastic utensils have never looked so pretty.
And that is all for now! Enjoy the weekend!