How is it Friday already?! What a week. Here are some great pieces of beauty/wedding/beverage inspiration to enjoy:
- The beautiful weather is making me think about delicious beverages out on my patio…come on, you are thinking about it too. Lucky for us, I found this great list of spring sangrias to make. (via The Glitter Guide)
- Looking for some sparkly ring inspiration? Check out Anna Sheffield’s collection – it quite different from a lot of what I have seen and I can’t get enough of it.
- My eyelashes are a medium length and I am always trying to figure out ways when I am putting on mascara to make them look just a wee bit longer. Found this article over at Cupcakes and Cashmere and looking forward to trying out some of her tips.
- Have you been keeping up with the beautiful videos MJ&Co have been putting together from our 2015 Wedding Trends shoot? Take a look at the second instalment all about wedding makeup with Holly Decker.
- Trying to figure out how to add a bit of your personality to your wedding? Well I have 75 suggestions for you to consider! (via Brides)
Enjoy your weekend!